Textured walls are known for enhancing the deluxe polish and dramatic mood of your home. They amplify the character of the house, augmenting your personal taste because it’s your home and you get to decide how you want to feel when you return from your long day at work. There are a plethora of colours to select from for your interior walls, but paint can also be intensified dramatically to introduce a texture factor to it. Sure, a caramel tan coloured wall may look elegant, but once incorporated with a faux painting technique or an appropriately textured wall panel added behind it, the room can take on a whole new dimension!
Textured walls have been a rising trend because they can take on a myriad of aesthetics from fine linen to bold geometric patterns.
Why add texture?
- It is the most sophisticated way of concealing the blemishes and flaws on the existing walls while adorning them.
- It can be used to create that stunning look which is bound to turn heads and make it look luxurious and dramatic.
- It is also used to give long-lasting protection to the beautifully painted walls.
- One of the charms of employing textures is the potential to spark a mood in a space without having to change out the entire furnishing, flooring, and architectural details. If you are looking for a means to modify your interior walls, here are a few suggestions for using textures to enhance them.
- The textured copper panel’s horizontal ripples give chasm to the area and a glimmer of refinement and plush.
This spirited geometric wall inoculates a burst of colour and design in this expanse. A shrewd pattern makes it a chic and significant design upgrade.
- The wave-like layout provides movement and vigor to this crisp clean-lined room. The white walls also contrast generously against the dark flooring, establishing an extraordinary impressive interior.
- A fascinating blend of textures combines here to create a masterpiece. The wood paneling behind the steady straight line sofa and has been given a unique rustic coat of paint. The woody wall and warm décor is giving an elite feel and formulating a mesmerizing space.
- The earthlike brick wall behind the bed augment a tinge of a dynamic character, in this crisp, neat, calm earthy and airy room. Overall, making it the most tranquillizing soothing space to be in.
Your walls become more breathtaking when you use textures. Regardless of your design style and aesthetic, there is a texture that corresponds flawlessly with your dwelling.
Rimaa Bhushan, Founder and Chief Designer at Creatives By Rimaa feels adding texture to a room exemplifies so much more than a fringed edged cushion here and a rough-sawn wood texture there. It is the explicit art of combining the rough which gives the warm earthy feel with the smooth, which imparts an exquisite touch, and discerning how to forge visual texture, the type that isn’t tactile at all.
The walls have the potential to personalize your home through the most diverse types of coating choices, textured walls being the best among them to give a dominating dynamic look to the walls and turn heads.
For your end to end (concept to completion) interior designing needs, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.